Monday, 17 March 2008

New but keen


I decided to have a go at this blogging stuff and hopefully meet new people online with similar interests. I love anything creative , quilting, painting, baking, writing, reading....the list goes on. At the moment I'm working on a quilt which is on the theme of an English cottage garden, with roses, sweet peas and all sorts of flowers. If I have been sucessful in uploading a photo it should be here on the blog! I also try to walk 4 miles a day in an effort to keep fit, it's not always possible due to work and other stuff but I try!
Today is the last day off after two weeks holiday, it has been lovely to have more time to do things at home and spend time with friends. Hence why I have had time to quilt and walk more! Unfortunately the second week was very wet and windy so I was unable to get out and about quite so much, still today looks good so I'm off to enjoy it.

No comments: