Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Evening walking



We took the dog out this evening to a local country park, it was a lovely evening lots of birdsong and best of all we saw a little lamb just born, still wobbly legged and wet, his mother licking him to clean him up. The photo above is the best I could get but you can just about see them. Also saw a Green Woodpecker. I've got a couple of days off work now so looking forward to that, my husband has got Thursday off too , we are hoping to go and visit a National Trust property for the day.
Well I'm going to creep off to bed now with a good book...all the menfolk in my house are watching the football on the TV so I'm outnumbered! Currently reading Francine Rivers book, 'Voices in the Wind' it took me a while to get into it but now I can't put it down!

No comments: