Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Remembering a good day out...


Today has been a work day, on an early shift so no nice walks or sewing done. I thought I would put on a photo that I took in the famous Roman city of Bath when we went there about a month ago. This man was dressed as a statue and would poke people as they passed by or stick his tongue out at them and them go back to being a statue again. Great fun to watch and crowds were gathered, if a little nervously in case he jumped out at them...I think the little boy in this photo had his hair ruffled a second after this shot was taken! Bath is such a beautiful city ( and I have to say that I am not really a city lover, I always opt for the countryside) we went to see the Blue and White Kaffe Fassett exhibition and then ambled round the town.
Well I must be off to walk Wrecks again, I did take him to a local country park last night and for a while we sat in a courtyard and watched the birds feeding on huge feeders there, Chaffinches, Great Tits, Greenfinches, and lots more. I watched a Heron standing on one leg next to the water, he didn't seem hungry but was busy just preening himself, I just watched him for about 10 minutes...amazing.

No comments: