Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Hippy costume!

This is the kaftan I made yesterday for my daughter's school play, there was no way she was going to model it for me so her younger brother gamely stepped up to the challenge! I'm going to see the play this evening so we'll see if she has the courage to wear it...my guess is she'll have borrowed a sarong! Did people really wear this sort of stuff!!!
It's a nice day today, it's not so hot but pleasantly warm, walking Wrecks the dog was alot more pleasant than the last couple of days.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I've read through some of your blog and have enjoyed doing so. Lots of great photos.
You sure have beautiful country side to take your walks in.
A few years ago we walked a coast to coast walk with the Wayfareres up around the lake district. It was my favorite vacation.

We too have had a couple of real HOT days and today it has cooled off.

Nice to meet you - I'll stop by again.

Cheryl said...

I like a son with a sense of humour.......
yes they did wear very similar clothes, headbands and flowers in the hair. They didn't look so clean though!!!!!