Saturday, 2 August 2008

Oh dear......

Do I admit that these are my sons! A great time had by all...it was mostly carnage as 49 wheelbarrows careered into each other with a sickening metallic scream, their occupants throw out with no concern at all! The course was just over a mile I think and all through the streets of Swanage...their arms were aching after this and are already planning next years wheelbarrow decoration. The lifeguards won again, they are really fast!
Here they are following Superman who they overtook soon after. A good evenings entertainment....but time now to get back to some nature watching I think, mind you, this could be classed as "wild life"!

3 comments:

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Looks like they are having a great time.

You have taken some fantastic views on your walks.
Look forward to more.

happyone said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Linda said...

Wow....that looks like a lot of fun!
I bet it was even funnier to watch.