Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Sun sets over the harbour

Today has been mostly grey and dull but late this afternoon my daughter and I took Wrecks the dog and walked alongside Poole Harbour and the sky cleared to reveal this lovely sunset.
An Egret just standing in the shallow water as the light kept changing.

I never tire of this walk and the view, I never intend to take more pictures but I always do! So have a Happy Christmas, take time out to see the outside world if you can and enjoy this special time.


3 comments:

happyone said...

I can see why you never get tired of walking there or taking pictures of it. It is sooo beautiful.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Greentwinsmummy said...

gosh thats a lovely view isnt it,Happy Christmas Goosey & thankyou for all yuor wondeful photos you have shared over the year
GTM x x x x

Mary said...

What a lovely view and the sunset is beautiful. I imagine you have many lovely walks here.