Sunday, 12 April 2009

Play area for grown-ups...

I met this young lady whilst walking the Dorset coast path last night, what a cracker! We walked from Ringstead Bay above Osmington near Weymouth east to White Nothe. This was the view as we walked eastwards. The fields of Oil seed rape are beginning to turn the landscape yellow, I'm not that keen on it but it's an ever growing crop now (pardon the pun) and we have to get used to it.



Our local park has just put in these activity bits at various stages around the park. They are very popular and my daughter and I enjoyed a pleasant hour playing on them the other evening....and what a view, better than any gym!










4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Those look like serious exercise machines! no need for a gym when you can play in the park!

happyone said...

You just have to love that face!!
Now that's a Gym I might like to go to! :-)

Joe said...

Hi Goosey,

I loved that first photo. Great posting. I hope you had a great easter

montaguepiedaterre said...

What a wonderful look on Bessie's face. That's what we had for Easter except it was probably Black Angus. What wonderful views. This fall we will be directly across from you in Brittany. I'll wave if I see you on the coast.