Saturday, 15 October 2011

We have recently returned from a short break in Wales and took the chance to visit Chirk Castle. The gardens were stunning in the early autumn sunshine.

Chirk castle is on the border of England and Wales and still lived in by the family although the National Trust run it
The view from the summer house through the autumnal leaves. I will put more pictures of our Welsh break soon but have just watched the Welsh rugby team go out of the world cup and feel too sad to write about it now! Sad to lose after a dodgy ref descision, I wish it had been more clear cut.......I wish they'd won!







2 comments:

Happyone:-) said...

It must be something to live there!!
Love the leaves.
I don't post on my needle work blog anymore. I've just combined it with my life is good one.
Glad that you have opened up your other blog again. : )
Sorry they didn't win!!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Love that last pic...hasn't the autumnal sun been stunning this month.
Looks like a pretty place to visit!