Tuesday, 7 May 2013

I really don't spend all my time having fun!

To look at this blog it seems that I do nothing but swan around the countryside having fun. I promise you that I spent the day doing the mundane stuff we all have to do, cleaning loos, washing floors, washing clothes, cooking meals, etc....BUT, when my daughter turned up after she had finished work and asked if I would like a trip to Kimmeridge with her and the dog, I was off!

It's such a pretty view, and every time I go there I take far too many pictures!

One slightly worrying thing is the amount of land slips that are occurring along the Dorset coast, this has appeared since last we were there. In fact the path up to Clavell Tower is closed as is a lot of the coastpath from here to West Dorset.

I have walked the path down to the fishermans huts many, many times and I have never noticed this little path and gate. It looks like it goes to a secret garden doesn't it. As you can see the blossom is out now and the spring has finally come.

2 comments:

Kath said...

I love the little path through the gate.

Happyone said...

What a lovely walk with your daughter. Love the secret garden gate. : )